If you missed the show, you can listen through the ABC Nightlife website. Sadly we didn’t get to half the topics but our callers, as well as the NBN PR guy, were fabulous.
Paul Wallbank joins Phillip Clark on ABC Nightlife across Australia from 10pm Australian Eastern time on Thursday, February 16 to discuss how technology affects your business and life.
- So how is the NBN going?
- Wasn’t the government’s revised plan going to mean the whole thing is going to be cheaper and faster than the original project?
- Who can get it?
- Is it as good as promised?
- So what alternatives to the NBN are there?
- Doing the sums on those mobile plans, using them can be a pretty expensive business?
- It seems we’re going backwards. How does Australian broadband compare globally?
- How is this affecting regional communities and businesses?
Tune in on your local ABC radio station from 10pm Australian Eastern Summer time or listen online at www.abc.net.au/nightlife.
We’d love to hear your views so join the conversation with your on-air questions, ideas or comments; phone in on 1300 800 222 within Australia or +61 2 8333 1000 from outside Australia.