Paul Wallbank joins Linda Mottram on ABC 702 mornings to discuss how technology affects your business and life.
This week we’re talking cloud computing from 10.40am this Wednesday May 9 on ABC 702 Sydney. A lot of this topic has been covered in my posts on The Connected Business.
During the show we’ll be covering the following topics on cloud computing.
- What is this? How does this – or how is it meant to – work?
- What can you put there? Anything?
- What use is it suited for? And NOT suited for?
- Is it meant to be archival storage? or is it meant to be something more dynamic?
- Can anybody access it? Is there substantial technical limitation?
- Is it secure, safe? If yes, why do many people seem to be making lots of scary noises?
- Does it work better for:
- small business?
- large business?
We’d love to hear your views so join the conversation with your on-air questions, ideas or comments; phone in on 1300 222 702 or post a question on ABC702 Sydney’s Facebook page.
If you’re a social media users, you can also follow the show through twitter to @paulwallbank and @702Sydney.