With the usual hooplah, Apple announced their new iPhone last week. Should consumers drop their existing phones and buy the new iPhone?
On ABC 702 Sydney Weekend computers this Sunday, September 16 from 10.15am Paul Wallbank and Simon Marnie will be looking at the choices in the smartphone market.
Some of the topics we’ll discuss include;
- What’s in the new iPhone?
- Which networks will the phone work on?
- Will the iPhone5 have the problems that the iPad 4G had?
- Are there already phones with these features?
- When will the Microsoft Phone be released?
- What prices are customers looking at?
- Should people drop their plans for a new iPhone?
We love to hear from listeners so feel free call in with your questions or comments on 1300 222 702 or text on 19922702.
Should you not be in the Sydney area, you can stream the broadcast through the 702 Sydney website and call in anyway. Everyone’s views are welcome.