Paul Wallbank joins Tony Delroy on ABC Nightife across Australia to discuss how technology affects your business and life. For February 2013 we’ll be looking at the software rip-off, smartphones for seniors and Telstra’s roadmap for the mobile economy.
The show will be available on all ABC Local stations and streamed online through the Nightlife website.
Some of the topics we’ll discuss include the following;
- Why are Australians paying so much for software
- Is is just software that we’re paying too much for
- How is the internet changing markets
- What are the downsides with buying products over the net
- How smartphones can be made for special uses
- Telstra’s roadmap for the future of Australia’s mobile industry
- How do Telstra’s plans affect the NBN and the other telcos
We’d love to hear your views so join the conversation with your on-air questions, ideas or comments; phone in on the night on 1300 800 222 within Australia or +61 2 8333 1000 from outside Australia.
Tune in on your local ABC radio station or listen online at www.abc.net.au/nightlife.
You can SMS Nightlife’s talkback on 19922702, or through twitter to @paulwallbank using the #abcnightlife hashtag or visit the Nightlife Facebook page.