Is your business website a money pit? A source of frustration? A time waster?
Does your business even have an online presence?
It’s time to get your website working for you and making money.
The web and social media have become the new shopfront where customers, staff and suppliers look to find people to do business with. eBu$iness will help anyone who want to set up and maintain a professional web presence by showing you how to:
- Choose and register an effective domain name
- set up your own free or low cost website
- use social media to your advantage
- optimise your website so search engines and customers can find you
- take advantage of free local listing services and much, much more
Whether you already have a website or you’re just starting out, eBu$iness gives you the tools and know how to save time and money and will help you grow your business and make a profit.
The eBu$iness book helps businesses and organisations of all sizes understand and use social media, cloud computing, e-commerce, web service and other Internet tools to make sure their business is successful in the online marketplace.
eBu$iness is available from all good bookstores from 1 July and you can place pre-orders with our online partner Booktopia.