The National Broadband Network has always been a hot political issue in Australian politics and with the election of the new Federal government the often delayed project is being reviewed.
If you missed the program, you can listen to it as a podcast through the ABC Tony Delroy’s Nightlife page.
Some of the questions Tony and Paul be covering include;
- Why did we need the NBN in the first place?
- What’s happened to the NBN since the new government was elected?
- Why are we are we having political arguments about an infrastructure upgrade?
- What are the differences between fibre to the node versus fibre to premises?
- Why is the NBN running so late?
- How will the coalition’s change the slow rollout?
- Australia’s come in around 40th on an international survey on Internet use. Is this because of the NBN?
We’ll also be looking at some other topics such a Google’s new advertising plan and how to drop out of it.
We’d love to hear your views so join the conversation with your on-air questions, ideas or comments; phone in on the night on 1300 800 222 within Australia or +61 2 8333 1000 from outside Australia. If you’re outside the broadcasting area, you can stream the program through the ABC website.