The web is the new shopfront — your customers, employees and suppliers are all checking your website along with online channels like Facebook and LinkedIn before doing business with you. It is essential your business presents a professional, modern image to the Internet community.
“Online Business Essentials” is a workshop designed for entrepreneurs, managers, and communications teams looking at effectively launching new products and businesses online.
During the workshop participants will learn how to quickly develop a cost effective online presence allowing organisations to rapidly respond to opportunities and threats.
At the end of the workshop, participants will have understanding of the methods and tools available to agile, responsive organisations.
- aligning business objectives with the online presence
- ensuring IP rights are respected
- identifying current internet based competitors
- the various Internet domains
- registration of domain names
- hosting Internet domains
- suitability of publishing platforms
- integrating social media
- leveraging existing marketing collateral
- online publishing processes
- being a credible online authority.
Who should attend?
Online Business Essentials is suitable for business owners and managers wanting to maximise the use of online media and avoid unnecessary mistakes in the virtual marketplace.
This workshop can be held as a half day, full day or two day course either at client’s premises or offsite. Maximum recommended number of attendees is twenty.
Contact us for an obligation free evaluation of your team’s needs so we can tailor the appropriate workshop and quote for your organisation.