Seamus and I said we’d get back to listeners from the show, those answers can be found at the Standing in for Trevor Long post.
This Saturday from 3.10 pm Seamus Byrne and myself will be standing in for regular guest Trevor Long to discuss tech with John Cadogan on Radio 2UE.
We’ll be taking calls on the Open Line, 13 13 32 or tweet to @paulwallbank while we’re on air.
Some of the things we’ll be covering include;
- Instagram and the backlash from people concerned about their lack of control over how companies like Facebook use their images.
- A 2011 survey of American parents by Common Sense Media has found that 39 per cent of two to four-year-olds have used digital media such as smartphones and iPads. Now Fisher-Price has a line of iPad and iPod baby protectors.
- Children are using technology almost from birth, what are the safe levels for kids using iPads and other computers?
- Sydney bus passengers can now access mobile phone apps that let them know how far away their next bus is. We look at some of the more popular ones.
- What are some of the gadgets that make great Christmas gifts.
Your views, comments or questions are welcome so don’t be shy about calling in.